Friday, 2 January 2009

About Nicole

About Nicole.
Was born on the 30th Oct 1992, 6am. Finally, i'm 17.
I have another 2 siblings, i'm the youngest.
There's no denying, i'm the most rebellious and always had a pig-headed streak.
Why? Because that is the way that i can protect myself.

I'm a high hell school student. I'm a brilliant student that suffering from examinations, rules of school etc etc. Gee, the school is friggin' harsh and unfair. Aarrrgghhh!!!
I also spend a great deal of time on music. Why? Music won't make me smarter, but it may make me happier. Sound is everywhere, music is everywhere, all we need to do is listen and appreciate it. Other than that, in a way, it affects people that words can't.
Just play on... give me excess of it!

And Jay Chou is my favourite asian celebrity. I admire him- he can do magic, his songs are very good, his Hakka rap is nice, he doesn't wear underpants and of course he plays the cello.
I believe that thoughts are powerful, your attitude can change the world.
Bah bah bah, the world, the land, the people, the life are so unfair.
I can't know the truth, i can't get things i want, i can't... i can't... i can't...
Ahhh. I'm struggling to shake off... i'm so negative...


However
There are still things i like about myself

1. It's utterly impossible for me to be fake.

2. At least i'm open-minded for some time.

3. I'm passionate.

4. I love to take pictures. i wish have to my own DSLR.

5. I am a really good friend.

6. I'm dorky.

7. I'm good at observing... people.

8. I don't like gossip, unless you start first.

9. I have a good sense of style.

10. I love food.

11. I have tall, sharp nose.

12. I'm download savvy.

13. I care for the one i love.

14. I love Chopin.

15. I like western style weddings.

16. I bring joy to my schoolmates.

17. I do everything i can do for my loved one.

18. I have weird hair style.

19. I know myself.

20. I have faith in Him.



This is real, this is me.This is Nicole.

No comments: