Saturday, 28 March 2009

Tagged by HL

1.Beside your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
-Cheek.

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
-Didn't feel like going to school... and you know... stupid EXAM!

3.Who is the last person you took a photo with ?
-With my cello scores during concert rehearsel.

4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled ?
-Most of the time. hehehe

5.Would you ever donate blood ?
-I'm underage to donate blood.

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
-Yes, i miss him.

7.Do you want someone to dead ?
-So far no.

8.What does your last text message say ?
-To my sister: !#S@X%$TC!*&%$ (I used broken engrish la =p)

9.What are you thinking now ??
-About today's concert, it's a truly memorable concert =)
-I'm wondering what is Evelyn doing now. Sleeping? Studying? Don't know. haha
-What time am i gonna start study tomorrow. sien
-I'm thinking what should i write now...

10.Do you wish someone was with you now ?
-I don't.

11.What time did you go to sleep last night ?
-Forgotten.

12.Where did you buy the T-shirt that you are wearing now ?
-Yew Lek pasar malam. dumb dumb question

13.Is someone in your mind now ?
-Yes.

14.Who was the last person to text you ?
-My sister.

10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUESTIONNAIRE.
SORRY i'm too lazy to tag. hahahaha

No comments: