Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Teen Force


Teen Force leaders...
Ta da~ Our youth pastor. Y.B Pastor Andrew Lim. Supervisor. Vivien. Mickey mouse is her best friend. Hahaha.
I admire her a lot, er... not that type la. Is because she's resilient, hardworking(?!)...
Supervisor. Heng Loong. No Heng Loong, no Teen Force. He plays an important role in Teen Force. Leader. Jeff. An interesting, a filial, wise guy. Guess what... the future physiotherapist! Leader. Boey. My darling, my best friend, my good kaki, part of my body... hey, i'm not kidding. Leader. Siew Kee. A friend that i can spit out everything to her. She can talk very fast, sometimes i was like "huh? can you repeat ah?"

TEEN FORCE

Every saturday@ Charis Christian Centre, youth hall

5pm - 7pm

Johnson the joker.









No comments: