Friday, 24 April 2009

NOT GOOD ON A HOT DAY.

Restless sleep. Very hot outside today. Heat from the previous scorcher drained from the attic all night into my room. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out and curl up into a hole and never, ever come out.

I looked with astonishment at the students at school wearing thick wool sweaters. Very dumb. It was horribly uncomfortable. And my fan and air con were blowing hot air!

I hope heat doesn't last long here, or it never used to.
Apparently the weather's changing.

The blistering hot weather is killing me.
The heat is killing me.
The Sun is killing me.






Oops, I'm melting...

4 comments:

said...

i agree!!
The sweat keep coming out n make the body sticky...eww..
the air-condition...
useless!!

Y said...

hello yun hua!

yes yes yes very the hot :(

+y@ng said...

I FEEl IT 2 !!nowadays weather really bad .The Earth is getting worse & hotter.The end of the day is getting closer .T.T

Yap Nicole said...

+yang.

yes, Jesus is coming soon =)