Friday, 1 May 2009

Lepak Lepak Lepak!

Received message from SL at 415 o'clock when i was practising and doing sejarah (yes, i'm doing SEJARAH)and alone at home
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Venue: My residence, Segar Pasar malam
Time: 645pm
I tell you, we're 无间道! Don't play play ah...


Look!!! Mr & Mrs Loke.
Thinking, discussing, considering where to go...
Dan on my guitar. Boey. Me myself.
Hahahaaa... Geng!
The winners, SL said she's allergic to losers! =.=
Eh eh, what so interesting?
Oohhh, discussing people's blog =p


At night
SL, our scary driver, she just got her license last week O.O

Jeff, my parent's son, my sister's brother =p =p
After UNO, we verified that Eric got color blind, a bit of achromatopsy, hahaha ><



Professional


Er, eh, you sure this can ah?


SHUT UP!

Then, we went Tmn Midah to look for Restaurant Jun Kee.
Haha... Ok, we found and we stopped our car.










I can't live without them.
I can't live without you all.
You made my day.








































































































































































































































































No comments: