Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Ponteng!

Don't know why, since young I dread and don't like attending school sports day, looking at the weather... makes me want to retract and don't wanna expose myself. Haha. I had a deep thought and decided to ponteng today, and write an application for leave. I put in for 丧假, haha... But it's true la, my uncle just passed away ma =p

However, mom still woke me up at 7 o'clock today. She shouted, screamed, yelled from downstairs... "WAKE UP!!! Daddy is waiting for you!!!" Then, brother's turn "Eh, are you sure you want to stay at home?" Daddy's turn "Faster la, i'm waiting for you, or not i go first..." Mom again, "Wake up la, go la, later daddy drives you to Bkt Jalil and i will send you back" Again and again, daddy "Eh, faster la... Go bathe and i wait for you" Sister msn me "You slack today"

ZzZzzzZzZzZZZzZzZzZzzZZzZzzzZZZZZzzZzz Excuse me, don't kacau can?

I end up sitting in front of the computer and start blogging.


I conclude, ponteng is pretty fun.

No comments: