Monday, 7 April 2008

Is this the right time?

I was asking myself, is this the right time? Is my thought mature enough? Am i capable of handling a relationship? Is it suitable to start a relationship at this age? Does my boyfriend support me in good times as well as bad?

Yea, I had a deep thought.

Emotional are the building blocks of each relationships in our lives, and the power of those emotions cannot be overlooked. Nevertheless, emotional intelligence may helps you to strengthen relationships, helps to better understand of yourself or other people.

Think better of it before you say yes or before you develop further. We ought to understand and accept ourselves before accepting others. A relationship isn't one facet's matter, it needs time, tolerance, love and so on to 'operate', as how does a merchant operates his business.

A true and healthy relationship may lead to marriage, there's a long long way to go...
It's not as easy as we think.

So, be wise.

No comments: