Tuesday, 8 July 2008

A best friend

I received a message...
14:42:49 8 July 2008

"You played the electric guitar very well, without you playing it, we would be not so perfect! Thanks"
From Heng Loong http://angeluslee.blogspot.com/

I am extremely, soooo happy, i am jumping here and there after reading the message!
See... the power of praising people!


To be frank, i used to dislike him last time, but now he's a friend i love soooo much!
(kisses & cuddles for you) No no, i dislike him so much but soooo love him at the same time! Haha.

He is a male, not my husband, not my fiance, he's concerned, always shows compassion, he likes to joke around. He's totally unique, he leanrt to ACCEPT, he accepts rumor and slanders as well as criticisms. Certainly, he loves the Lord. He commits himself and put God at the very 1st.

Awww... I think i should have married him!

2 comments:

Desmond said...

hahaha.. wat la u... u show my msg to everyone.. then everyone also know my english so cacat.. hahaha...

y u dislike me so much ar??? I just wanna be good guy (Wu Jian Dao)

cannot cannot u can't marry me, u need to queue up first.. that's lot of gals quenue up there... lol just kidding my dear sister.

You're rock~~

Yap Nicole said...

curi curi tell you, i already did some ammendment on your message!

haha, yea, you're so nice!


Let's rocks!



Love
N